Sunday 30 July 2017

One life- A Perspective.

Hello Readers

Hope you all are doing fine.


God is in all men, but all men are not in God; that is why we suffer;
If you must be mad, be it not for the things of the world. Be mad with the love of God.

-Swami Vivekananda


Hmm... Again here comes the weekend and I am ready to talk to you on yet another focus.

Want to start with little bit of my blogging journey, I have written 175 blogs and this is my 176th blog, when I think about the feedbacks I have received for all those topics I have written there has been positive and negative ones which is very healthy and generally people have said I get stuck in a redundant cycles sometimes where I have ended up repeating what I have written.  I would like to thank each one of you for considering reading what I write and the motivation and will surely work towards improving my blogs.

One life is what we all have, and what we achieve in this one life is the point I want to touch upon.

I got this idea actually after reading a 70+ page speech of Sri Swami Vivekananda called “The master” the only book where the Swami speaks about his guru Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

I learnt lot of truths after reading this book; I would like to share some of it.

The book speaks about the golden truths of life like how should a teacher behave? And first of all who is a teacher? What is the actual meaning of religion?

You know these are all basic questions for which we have got many answers which we now consider standard and noble but this article gave me a new perspective of thinking about:

The rich traditions and culture of India, the comparison of the Indian society and the occidental society, how the Indians thought of this world which was way more matured than a Western men’s business minded thinking.

There is a particular chapter about women in this context it is all about Sri Sarada Devi the guru Matha of the Swami and the consort of Sri Ramakrishna whom he considered as a mother all through his life, and which was gladly accepted by the great Sannyasin, it says “ even in the midst of the ignorance in which the average Hindu woman lives, the midst of what you call the western countries lack of freedom ,there would arise a woman of this supreme spirituality, who stood by Ramakrishna till he left his body as his mother.

Well I would urge everyone to read this book “My master” to experience how life can be.

Some takeaways I learned after reading: The level of thinking of each and every individual in India should try to think in similar lines beyond religion, beyond temples churches and mosques and first understand the true meaning of religion.

Understand what it is to be a teacher is and what can a teacher give his disciple if he thinks only in the upliftment of his student in a totally selfless attitude.

A total non-materialistic view of this society which will just astonish us and which proves is the core strength in the unity which defines India.

We need to remember the people who lived and who have created a bright path for us to lead our future generations, I am very sure I will carry the torch and show this path to as much as people I can,  and spread this message to me next generation.


Why don’t we all join and make this mission a great success?

So this life, this one rare life what has been gifted us by this universe put it to best of use and become an example for the generations to come.

Good day.

No comments:

Tussle- Story about a fight.

Hello Readers   I hope you all are doing great; it has been a long time since I wrote a blog, I have been a bit busy, but it is a great fe...